Precision agriculture aims to optimize crop results through advanced technologies for monitoring, measuring and controlling to the various tasks of production systems. Brazilian agriculture is undergoing an unprecedented transformation, driven by the pursuit of farmers for solutions that can increase the crop yield and optimize the use of inputs and resources. New technologies come up all the time, and when they are launched into machines and equipment that are already consolidated in the market, guarantees to the farmer the needed resources for the success in their lands.
Focused on offering innovative solutions, Tatu Marchesan has in its product line from equipment that can monitoring the activities to row-by-row control, during the seed’s placement. Concerned about quality, Tatu Marchesan delivers equipment to the farmers manufactured by the world’s leading players in the sector.
Tatu Marchesan also has a complete line of ISOBUS monitoring and controlling, offering planting and distribution of Correctives and Fertilizers with Variable Rate application, ensuring that the inputs will be deposited in the furrows at the correct amount and positioning.
WHY EQUIP OUR PRODUCTS WITH PRECISION AGRICULTURE
- Easy installation: new or used tractors with or without embedded terminals;
- Replacement of mechanical transmissions either by hydraulic or electric motors;
- Products will be operated and monitored from the inside of tractor’s cabin (comfort and safety);
- Application of inputs in real time using Variable Rate, which is proportional to the speed of both tractor and product;
- Seed and fertilizer deposition at the required dose, without using seed/fertilizer adjustment charts;
- less maintenance;
- Eliminates the slip on the wheelsets – Guaranteed application – constant monitoring of fertilizer and seed (inputs) placement;
- Can be used on different equipment such as sprayers, combines, furrowers and spreaders.
TATU PRECISION AGRICULTURE – CONCEPTS AND ADVANTAGES
- Fast and accurate decision making from the information provided in real time;
- Higher crop yield;
- More free time to the administrator;
- Environment Improvement through less pesticide application
- less environmental contamination;
- less production costs.