The model 6009 ATCR – Wheel Type Offset Disk Harrow, because of its light and smaller diameter disc blades, is ideally suited for soil preparation and levelling of large crop areas after the harvest. After the last ratoon crop of sugar cane, the 6009 ATCR will efficiently incorporate heavy stubble into the soil, speeding up its decay thereby increasing soil fertility.
- Heat treated steel notched disc blades.
- Rugged 1.5/8” round, heat treated alloy, steel disc gang axles.
- Cast iron disc spacer spools.
- Adjustable working position.
- Rugged built frame and gang carriers.
- Adjustable disc gang angles.
- Stabilizer bar for front and rear disc gangs leveling.
- Adjustable heavy duty disc scrapers.
- Greasable or oil bath disc gang bearing assemblies.
- Hydraulic controlled depth gauge wheels.
- Adjustable drawbar, drawbar plates and offset bar.
- Standard tool kit.